Town of Grand Rapids Committees/Commissions
Chairperson: Andrew Simon
Representatives from the Village of Rudolph, and the Towns of Grand Rapids, Grant, Sigel, Seneca, and Rudolph meet semi-annually with representatives from United Emergency Medical Response Ambulance Service to discuss services provided and address issues brought to the attention of public officials.
Chairperson: Gilbert Layton - May 2021-May 2024
Description: The Board of Appeals will convene to decide zoning variance requests and appeals.
- Mike Edwards - May 2021-May 2024
- Bill Clendenning - January 2016-January 2022
- Ron Hett - May 2021-May 2024
- Marc Thompson - January 2016-January 2022
- Adam DeKleyn - No. 1 Alternate -May 2021-May 2024
Chairperson: Jeremy Eichhorn
Description: Board of Review is called into session during the thirty day period beginning on the 2nd Monday of May, to hear and decide on property assessment appeals.
- John Bodouski
- Bill Clendenning
- Patty Lumby
- Dan Paulsen
- Lisa Dotter
- Amber France
- Thomas Heiser (Alternate)
- Gil Layton (Alternate)
Chairperson: Bill Clendenning
- Patty Lumby
- Raymond Onesti
- Jeremy Eichhorn
Chairperson: Justin Conner - May 2021-May 2022
Description: The plan commission meets on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month to administer the Zoning Ordinance and make recommendations for the Town Board on Planning & Zoning and Land Subdivision.
- Jeff Brewbaker - May 2021-May 2024
- Brian Piesik - May 2021-May 2024
- Patty Lumby - May 2016-May 2022
- Jason Grueneberg - May 2020-May 2023
- Tom Heiser - May 2020-May 2023
- Jason Sachs - May 2021-May 2024
Description: The Police & Fire Commission is the governing body of the town's police and fire departments.
- Tod Parmeter - May 2024
- Butch Fencil - May 2017-May 2022
- Bobby Donahue - May 2020-May 2025
- Ed Schmidt - May 2018-May 2023
- Robert Oswald - Feb 2021-May 2026
Chairperson: Amber France
Description: Public Safety Chair meets regularly with the Fire Department on the 1st Monday of every month at 7:00 p.m.
- Andrew Simon